Friday, October 16, 2009

One Trip Becomes Three

U.S. CapitolImage by afagen via Flickr

It would be easier to fly to England from the east coast of the U.S. than to start all the way back here in Arizona, so I contemplated linking my trips together. But the more I read, the more I realize that this is going to be three completely separate trips, not just one or two. I want to go to my high school reunion in northern Virginia in 2011. So on that trip, I was planning on doing everything in D.C. such as architecture, museums, and government buildings. I want to go down to Williamsburg and do that area. Pennsylvania isn't too far north of there. So those things together, plus environs, are probably going to end up being one trip. New England, including parts of New York, will most likely be its own trip as well, since I'd love to really spend some quality fall colors time up there. And my high school reunion might not be in the fall. There is so much to see, that a month will easily be taken up much far north of Pennsylvania. England will have to be its own trip, if I ever manage to make it happen, since I don't want to be away from home for forever.

So this post is pretty nonsensical, but it was the best way I could explain it today. Apparently my brain isn't working correctly or in an organized fashion. I'll explain more clearly another time.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: